Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Common Law Marriage

If your female room mate lives with you for more than a year in many states, Common Law marriage can then be claimed by her. At which point a man's female room mate has the right to take half his assets and is entitled to be supported by alimony when she moves out.

No comments: