Saturday, January 10, 2009

Chivalry is dead

Just reading an article on the death of chivalry:

The author wrote:

"Chivalry used to connote the characteristics of knighthood. It meant being courteous to women and being gallant. But in the days of Destiny's Child crooning about Independent Women , and women believing that they can live without men, it's hard for guys to realize that ladies do want to be treated like princesses.

And I don't blame men for thinking that women want to be treated like strong, independent people, because they are. Men are faced with a double standard where they know women want to be swept off their feet, and want and expect men to make the first move, but at the same time, they preach that they are strong and can be single for the rest of their lives.

What men don't understand is that women want to be treated well, and want to be placed up on a pedestal. This treatment does not lessen their strength or independence, but it's up to women to show that they want this treatment."

(I DON'T KNOW ABOUT ANYONE ELSE BUT FEMINISM AND THE ABOVE ELEMENTS OF OUR CULTURE HAS MADE ME RESENTFUL AND WITHDRAWN FROM WOMEN AND I AM TIRED OF WOMEN'S SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT FROM MEN IN THIS CURRENT FEMINIST CONSTRUCT OF A CULTURE WE LIVE IN.

I AM TIRED OF THE UTTER CONFUSION AND HOW IT'S VERY FOUNDING PRINCIPALS ARE AGAINST OUR VERY NATURE OF MEN AND WOMEN. FEMINIST WANT WOMEN TO HAVE THEIR CAKE AND EAT IT TO AND ALL MEN UNDERSTAND THIS AND ARE SICK OF THIS. "BUT IT'S UP TO WOMEN TO SHOW THAT THEY WANT THIS TREATMENT" (OH YES THANK YOU, I CAN RESPECT YOU AGAIN AND YOU ME.)

I AM ACTUALLY EMBARRASSED TO OPEN DOORS FOR WOMEN BECAUSE OF THE WAY THEY HAVE SHAMED ME. I FEEL RESENTFUL TO RESPECT THEM AND THIS IS WRONG! I WANT TO BE A MAN TO WOMEN AGAIN BUT I FEEL I CAN NOT!! I AM PAINED BY THEIR LACK OF RESPECT OF EVERYTHING THAT MEN WANT TO BE TO THEM!) It is gotten to the point where they have to ask for masculine expression from us!! This is horrible!

(STOP THIS TYRANNY AND TAKE OUR WOMEN BACK FROM THIS MESS. RECLAIM OUR NEED TO LOVE THEM AND OUR PRIDE IN DOING SO. RECLAIM OUR TRUST BACK AND OUR HUMAN RIGHTS AS MEN. DEMAND RESPECT AND PERFORM CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE AND PROTESTS, ESPECIALLY FOR YOUR CHILDREN. LINK UP WITH OTHER ELEMENTS OF THE GROWING MEN'S MOVEMENT AND SHOW OTHERS THESE LINKS AND THE WAY FOR GROWTH OF THE MEN'S MOVEMENT. YES IT IS FINALLY HERE, I CAN FEEL IT, BUT WE NEED YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT IN ANY WAY YOU CAN!!!)
----------------------------
I wrote: To be very very honest: I don't mean to sound bitter but after taking a woman's studies course I stopped being chivalrous to women. I actually felt embaressed or demeaned by respecting women in this way. I guess I felt accused by all women of being a brute and oppressor. I don't think feminism knows how much it hurts and shames men. Men are not cared for or nurtured by women. Women are told their strengths are their weakness and this is used against them by men. Men and women are very different if not exact opposites. We are meant to compliment the others weakness. I am deeply hurt by this type of thinking and resent feminism and what it has done to women. 39% of familys are singlemothers and there is no sign of an end to this. Please see my blog at http://rebukingfeminism.blogspot.com/ (Please view the graphs of divorce, birth rate, marriage etc.)

No comments: